Australian School of Business > Schools
FCPA, ACA New Zealand
- Foster, G., R. Kasznik and B.K. Sidhu, (forthcoming), "International Equity Valuation: The Relative Importance of Country and Industry Factors vs. Company-Specific Financial Reporting Information", Accounting and Finance.
- Mayorga, D.M. and B.K. Sidhu, (forthcoming), "Corporate Disclosures of the Major Sources of Estimation Uncertainties", Australian Accounting Review .
- Tan, H.C. and B.K. Sidhu, (forthcoming), "Sources of Earnings Variability and their Effect on Earnings Forecasts", Accounting and Finance.
- Sidhu, B.K. and H.C. Tan, 2011, “The Performance of Equity Analysts During the Global Financial Crisis”, Australian Accounting Review, No. 56, Vol. 21, Issue 1, pp. 32-43.
- Sidhu, B.K., Smith, T., Whaley, R.E. and R.H. Willis, 2008, 'Regulation Fair Disclosure and the Cost of Adverse Selection’, Journal of Accounting Research, Vol.46, No. 3, June, pp.697-728
- Sidhu, B.K. and D. Simmonds, 2008, 'Analyst Coverage of Australian Listed Firms’, JASSA, Financial Services Institute of Australasia, Issue 1, pp.19-29
- Sidhu, B.K. and J.H. Roberts, 2008, 'The Marketing Accounting Interface - Lessons and Limitations’, Journal of Marketing Management, Vol.24, No.7-8, pp.669-686
- Gallery, G., N. Gallery and B.K. Sidhu, 2004, 'Quarterly Cash Flow Reporting - is it Useful?’, JASSA, Securities Institute Australia, Issue 3, Spring, pp. 14-18
- Gallery, G., N. Gallery and B.K. Sidhu, 2004, 'Quarterly Cash Flow Reporting by Commitments Test Entities’, 2004 AFAANZ Conference Proceedings (Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand; 1 July 2004: ISBN 0-9756976-0-9)
- Sidhu, B.K. and G. Whittred, 2003, 'The Role of Political Costs in the Deferred Tax Policy Choice’, Australian Journal of Management, Vol. 28, No.1, June, pp.63-82
- Clinch, G., B.K. Sidhu and S. Sin, 2002, 'The Usefulness of Direct and Indirect Cash Flow Disclosures’, Review of Accounting Studies, Vol. 7, No.3, pp.383-404
- Foster, G., R. Kasznik and B.K. Sidhu, 2002, 'The Pricing of Technology Stocks: A Global Perspective on Australian Stocks', Australian Stock Exchange, March, ISBN 1-875262-39-3
- Guay, W. and B.K. Sidhu, 2001, 'The Usefulness of Long-Term Accruals’, Abacus, Vol.37:1, pp.110-131
- Moroney, R. and B.K. Sidhu, 2001, 'The Reformed 'True and Fair’ test: How Often Does It Trigger Additional Disclosure?’, Accounting Research Journal, Vol.14, No. 1, pp.6-16
- Ang, N., N. Gallery and B.K. Sidhu, 2000, 'The Incentives of Australian Public Companies Lobbying Against Proposed Superannuation Accounting Standards’, Abacus, Vol. 36, No. 1, February, pp. 40-70
- Ang, N., G. Gallery and B.K. Sidhu, 1999, 'The Value Relevance of Superannuation Disclosures By Australian-Listed Firms Sponsoring Defined Benefit Plans’, Accounting and Finance, Vol. 39 No. 3, November, pp.205-228
- Abrahams, T. and B.K. Sidhu, 1998, 'The Role of Research and Development Capitalisations in Firm Valuation and Performance Measurement’, Australian Journal of Management, Vol. 23 No. 2, December, pp.169-183
- Ramsay, I.M. and B.K. Sidhu, 1998, 'Accounting and Non-Accounting Based Information in the Market for Debt: Evidence from Australian Private Debt Contracts’, Accounting and Finance, Vol. 38 No. 2, November, pp.197-221
- Izan, H.Y., B.K. Sidhu and S.L. Taylor, 1998, 'The Pay-Performance Relationship for Australian CEOs’, Corporate Governance: An International Review, Vol. 6 No. 1, January, pp.39-47
- Sidhu, B.K., 1996, 'The 'New’ Deferred Tax: A Comment on 'Accounting for Income Tax’ AARF Discussion Paper No.22’, Australian Accounting Review, Vol. 6 No.1, March, pp. 37-49
- Ramsay, I.M. and B.K. Sidhu, 1995, 'Underpricing of Initial Public Offerings and Due Diligence Costs: An Empirical Investigation’, Company and Securities Law Journal, May, pp. 186-201
- Sidhu, B.K. and G. Whittred, 1993, 'The Diffusion of Tax Effect Accounting in Australia’, Accounting and Business Research, Vol.23 No.92, Autumn, pp. 511-524
- Kaur, B. et. al., 1986, 'Rewarding Productivity - A Case Study’, The Accountants Journal, February, pp. 46-49. (Read 'Kaur’ as 'Sidhu’ from here on)
- Alison, W.S., B. Kaur and S.P. Keef, 1985, 'Foreign Exchange Risk Management Under A Fixed Rate Regime’, N.Z. Journal of Business, Vol.7, December, pp.13-23
- Kaur, B. and S.P. Keef, 1985, 'Foreign Exchange Relationships - Some of the Fine Points’, The Accountants Journal, May, pp.50-53
- Alison, W.S. and B. Kaur, 1984, 'Foreign Exchange Risk Management: A Survey of the Attitudes and Policies of New Zealand Companies’, Massey University Discussion Paper No. 23, February, 36 pages
- He, W., B.K. Sidhu and S.L. Taylor, “Audit Quality and Properties of Analysts’ Information Environment”, 2010 ISAR Conference Proceedings (International Symposium on Audit Research; 24-25 June).
- Tan, H.C. and B.K. Sidhu, 2010, " Sources of Earnings Variability and Efficiency of Earnings Forecasts", 2010 EAA Conference Proceedings (European Accounting Association; 19-22 May).
- Tan, H.C. and B.K. Sidhu, 2009, “The Use of Smoothed Earnings Information by Analysts”, 2009 AFAANZ 2009 Conference Proceedings (Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand; 5-7 July 2009).
- Financial reporting and financial statement analysis
- Investor communications
- Role of accounting information in corporate valuation