13th Annual SHE Conference Monday 8th and Tuesday 9th December 2014 Preliminary Notice
The 13th annual Australian Society of Heterodox Economists (SHE) Conference will be held on the 8th and 9th of December 2014.
The annual SHE Conference provides a vital forum for the discussion of alternatives to mainstream economics. The Conference provides a broad pluralistic and interdisciplinary forum to discuss issues of importance to heterodox economists.
More details, including a call for papers will be forthcoming.
For 2014 the SHE Conference theme is Tackling persistent economic problems: Heterodox perspectives
We welcome proposals for complete sessions. Session proposals should be sent to email@example.com and include the following information:
- a short title
- a description of the session which should be no more than one page
- the names of the proposed participants in the session
- an abstract for each paper to be included in the session
- the name and email address of the session organiser
We encourage proposals for symposia which address a single topic or issue. The SHE Conference Committee will work with symposia organisers, when constructing the conference program, to ensure a coherent list of sessions for each symposium, and schedule these so that participants can follow a symposium across more than one session. Symposium proposals should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- a short title (no more than 5 words)
- a short description of the type of paper that would be suitable for inclusion in the symposium
- the name and email address of the symposium organiser