- Supporting engaged, productive and fair workplaces
- Encouraging the growth, recognition and utilisation of skills
- Sponsoring evidence-based research and policy
- Promoting better understanding of labour markets and industrial relations
The Industrial Relations Research Centre (IRRC) is a grouping of scholars, associates and visiting researchers from inside and outside UNSW, who collaborate to generate, conduct and publicise research that:
- Promotes innovative and ethical practices in workplaces, and
- Contributes to effective regulation of labour standards
It aims to be a leading source of authoritative analysis, informing policy and practice in fields such as skill, workplace health and safety, sustainable productivity, participation and equity.