The Postgraduate Research Coordinator is the central point of contact for research students and serves a critical role in the overall experience of higher degree research students. The Postgraduate Research Coordinator is an experienced senior member of the academic staff of the School competent to act as the Head of School's delegate in making academic, administrative and, in some cases, resource decisions across the range of disciplines covered by the School.
In addition, the Postgraduate Research Coordinator will typically have responsibility for reviewing and advising the Head of School on the Schools' higher degree research profile, formulating school higher degree research policy, establishing appropriate procedures for monitoring research students' progress and advising on facilities and appropriate levels of resources.
- Dr Linda Chang, Accounting
Kathy Songsermmongkol, Accounting
- Associate Professor Peter Pham, Banking and Finance
- Professor Michael Walpole, Taxation and Business Law
- Dr Carlos Pimienta, Economics
Associate Professor Ian Hampson, Management
- Associate Professor Chung Li Tseng, Information Systems, Technology and Management
- Associate Professor Jack Cadeaux, Marketing
- Dr Benjamin Avanzi, Risk and Actuarial Studies