The Australian School of Business at UNSW is a leading centre for research in the business and economics disciplines. We are committed to preserving our dominance in economic and commerce research and our research strength lies in three key areas.
- Markets, including energy and environmental markets, financial markets, labour markets and e-business, assurance and fraud prevention
- Demographic and workplace change, including research related to the aging population, health and retirement provision, management accounting change, organisational and workplace change, organisational sustainability and the management of labour heritage
- Asian engagement, including Korean-Australasian studies
These traditional strengths are complemented by emerging areas of excellence in three key research domains. In particular, there is growing expertise in new areas of strength in the future.
- Asian business
- International and global marketing
- Health and safety impact of the growth of flexible employment