Explores the vital role Middle Managers play in refocusing operations and maintaining momentum and morale in uncertain times
Experienced managers who are required to step up and manage multiple teams, stakeholders and projects.
To take it to the next level as a middle manager, you need to understand the role of middle management in your organisation’s strategy and operations. This program is your access pass to the knowledge, confidence and tools you need to strengthen your organisation and strike the perfect balance between leading, managing and operating.
- Better understand and value the multiple roles you play as a middle manager
- Understand how to manage performance across multiple teams
- A key stakeholder and change management plan
- A toolbox for improving performance management
- Develop a practical action plan for better managing your own time, energy and stress
- 5 - 9 November, 2012
- 26 - 30 November, 2012
- 3 - 7 June, 2013
- 26 - 30 August, 2013
- 25 - 29 November, 2013
How to apply
For 2013 enrolments, please register using the link below.
This is one of AGSM Executive Education’s most prestigious programs and we aim to deliver an outstanding learning experience. For this reason we also ask candidates to complete an application form to assess their needs prior to formal acceptance.
To apply, please download and return the Middle Manager Program application form (pdf).
If you have any questions about the application process contact Client Services on +61 2 9931 9333 or email@example.com.