Explores the vital role Middle Managers play in refocusing operations and maintaining momentum and morale in uncertain times
Experienced managers who are required to step up and manage multiple teams, stakeholders and projects.
To take it to the next level as a middle manager, you need to understand the role of middle management in your organisation’s strategy and operations. This program is your access pass to the knowledge, confidence and tools you need to strengthen your organisation and strike the perfect balance between leading, managing and operating.
- Better understand and value the multiple roles you play as a middle manager
- Understand how to manage performance across multiple teams
- A key stakeholder and change management plan
- A toolbox for improving performance management
- Develop a practical action plan for better managing your own time, energy and stress
How to apply
The Middle Manager Program is one of our flagship Career Transitions Pathway Programs and we aim to deliver an outstanding learning experience that will have lasting impact. To ensure the program is the best fit for you and your organisation, all applicants will need to have a brief telephone interview with one of our expert Learning Advisors.
- Select your desired session below and click “Register Now” to complete the registration form.
- An AGSM Learning Advisor will contact you within two business days to discuss your objectives in further detail to ensure the program is the right learning experience for you.
If you have any questions about the application process contact Client Services on +61 2 9931 9333 or firstname.lastname@example.org.