Differentiating your organisation through customised in-house development
What are in-house programs?
Pragmatic, in-house executive and management development programs focused on building specific functional and leadership capabilities your organisation has identified as critical to success.
Our dedicated client relationship managers, program directors, faculty and program managers bring expertise, energy and passion to designing in-house solutions that deliver measurable difference in behaviour and impact on organisational effectiveness.
When should organisations consider an in-house solution?
- Are you seeking to develop core leadership and management competencies for current key leaders or the next generation of leaders?
- Will new economic conditions, sustainability, mergers and acquisition activity or consolidation require your managers and executives to think more strategically and act innovatively?
- To strengthen your competitive advantage, does your organisation need to develop a greater level of skill in functional areas, e.g. Sales & Marketing, Finance or Operations?
- Have you had recent changes in key leadership positions or teams that are likely to drive a new direction for your organisation and require new capabilities?
- Is a “silo” mentality in your organisation preventing work in cross-functional teams to find solutions to complex, organisational issues?
If the answer to one or more of these questions is yes, then your organisation should consider an in-house solution.
How do we build in-house programs?
The AGSM Executive Education approach:
- Engagement: Understanding the organisation’s strategy, environment and key challenges impacting the target audience.
- Discovery: Clarifying current competency levels of the target audience to identify learning and development outcomes relevant to the business challenges. Defining measurement criteria for evaluation of success.
- Design: Defining the learning methods i.e. exercises, case studies, diagnostic tools and other activities required to develop the desired competency levels.
- Delivery: Integrating content and exercises for pre, during and post-program learning activities.
- Evaluation: Measuring application through reactions, knowledge and skills, application and impact on business (ROI).
“Programs are based on rigorous research, which shows what will and won’t work. What we teach on Friday, needs to work in the business on the following Monday. Evidence-based design has been critical to the long run success of in-house programs.”
Professor Philip Yetton
Senior Faculty of AGSM Executive Education, Australian School of Business, UNSW