Coaching plays a crucial role in enhancing organisational performance on a sustainable basis. This can be either as part of an integrated adult learning program or a stand-alone developmental experience.
Coaching helps individuals, teams and organisations to integrate new insights into everyday behaviours. AGSM Executive Education offers four coaching solutions:
- Individual coaching - aims to help individuals to navigate the journey of change
- Team coaching - helps teams to enhance their performance through collaboration and utilisation of all of the collective capabilities of the team
- Organisational coaching - looks at broader based cultural change in the organisation
- Internal coach training - develops the capability of coaching as a leadership competency in your organisation
When should you consider coaching?
- If you sense there is untapped potential in yourself, your organisation or your team
- When you are ready to step up in your career or have just been placed in a new position of responsibility
- If you feel stuck or overwhelmed by your work environment and want to become master of your own destiny
How do we measure outcomes?
AGSM Executive Education will identify, track and assess behavioural change and the impact of coaching on your business throughout our engagement. Evaluation is undertaken using the Kirkpatrick's 4 level evaluation model which includes a review and reflection survey and pre/post review of existing indicators within the business.
Why choose AGSM Executive Education coaching?
We are uniquely positioned as a business school to support you in the process of change. We have multi-disciplinary capabilities and specialist knowledge in the following areas:
- Individual behavioural change
- Team dynamics
- Organisations systems thinking
- Understanding of the prevailing business context and performance imperatives
AGSM Executive Education is outcomes driven for the individual, team and organisation.
A diverse team of highly experienced coaches allows us to design coaching solutions for different audiences and business objectives. Some of our coaches include:
Why are our coaches different?
Our team of coaches:
- Are cross-functionally trained
- Have extensive corporate experience
- Are professionally qualified to masters level
- Have a proven track-record in delivering business outcomes through coaching
- Address both cognitive skills and the development of leadership behaviours
The diagram below shows the capabilities addressed by our coaches to achieve business outcomes:
Which clients have our coaches worked with?
- Argyle Diamonds
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Rio Tinto