Formal recognition of your commitment to lifelong learning and professional development
Executives and managers who want a flexible way to develop as a leader.
The Certificate in Executive and Management Development (CEMD) represents a formal recognition of your commitment to lifelong learning and professional development. Choose the programs that suit your needs and meet your educational criteria.
Talk to a Program Advisor today who can suggest a pathway for completion which addresses the capabilities you need to excel as a leader.
- Formal recognition from AGSM Executive Education of your commitment to continuous learning
- Personalise your own executive development pathway from a wide range of programs
- Lift your performance through regular immersion in the latest business thinking
- Network with other high calibre executives and managers
What do I need to complete?
To attain the Certificate in Executive and Management Development you must accumulate a total of 12 units across a minimum of 3 programs.
This involves completing a combination of executive development programs across at least 2 categories within a 12 to 48 month period. You can choose from the Open Program portfolio, and our Tailored or Custom Solutions can also be applied toward the awarding of the certificate.
To receive recognition from a completed Tailored or Custom Solution please contact a Program Advisor to apply for credit. We can also offer the certificate as an in-house co-branded program for groups and teams across your organisation. The certificate program is a flexible way for you to develop as a leader.
Find out about unit allocation of each Open Program.
Terms and conditions
- To be eligible for the awarding of the Certificate in Executive and Management Development, participants must complete programs within a 12 to 48 month period.
- The Certificate in Executive and Management Development includes all those programs scheduled from 1 January 2012.
- Each Open Program is allocated a unit value to credit towards attaining the Certificate. View all unit allocations per program.
- To be eligible for the Certificate in Executive and Management Development participants must have completed at least 3 programs and have accumulated a total of 12 or more units.
- Programs must cover at least 2 categories eg ‘Managing Self and Others’, and ‘Leadership and Strategy’.
- Participants must attend all days of all programs and have received a Certificate of Attendance to be eligible for the Certificate in Executive and Management Development.
- Only executive programs from AGSM Executive Education are eligible for the AGSM Certificate in Executive and Management Development.
- Two of the same programs over the 12-48 month period will be counted as one program and units allocated as per one program.