TEAM is a three day residential training program that is developed to provide various student volunteers, coordinators and team leaders of Graduate Student Development Programs with an invaluable opportunity to develop professional skills and to network with other student cohorts.
The program is a combination of experiential activities, leadership experiences, team-based challenges and de-brief/feedback sessions to reinforce learning.
De-Brief Leaders are selective senior postgraduate students (MBA/EMBA etc.) and industry representatives who facilitate the development of leadership skills and capabilities through observing behaviours in team activities and by conducting debrief/feedback sessions to reinforce learning.
Typically over 100 students attend this program, which may include the following:
- GSDO Corporate Sponsors (one Representative / Sponsor)
- EDGE Career Mentoring Program participants and Management Team
- Meet The Executive Program Management Team members
- LEAD Business Leadership Program Senior Management Team, Leaders and/or Coordinators
- ASB Blue Shirt Volunteer Program Leaders and/or Coordinators
- ACE Leadership Development Program Management Team
- TEAM Leadership Program Management Team and Leaders
TEAM Leadership Training Program -S2, 2013
Date: Friday 19 - Sunday 21 July
Time: 9am - 6pm
Venue: Broken Bay Island, Brooklyn, NSW
CPA Australia, Deloitte, UBS, Hayes Knight, Carbon Reduction Institute, ACCA, Coach Charter Specialist, Cisco Systems, Unilever, Floressence, Maquarie Bank and Institute of Public Accountants and McDonald's.
TEAM Participants at the Leadership Challenges Day
TEAM Participants at the Leadership Talent Night