The Australian School of Business Student Centre is located on Level 1, room 1028 in the Quadrangle. (UNSW map location E15).
Student Centre staff provide undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students with advice and direction on all aspects of admission, enrolment and graduation.
We can help you with:
- Enrolment requests
- Applications to overload enrolment
- Requests for advanced standing/exemption or reassessment
- Requests to substitute a course
- Other matters requiring staff action
- Change of major or specialisation
- Clarification of course selection
- Progression checks
- Academic advising appointments
- Exemptions removal (this must be completed in the first session of study and is for postgraduate students only)
Student Centre now paperless!
Australian School of Business undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students can now complete simple online requests for all their admission, enrolment and graduation needs. Visit our Forms, policies & procedures section for more information.