The Education Development Unit (EDU) is part of the Learning & Teaching Portfolio and provides free and confidential learning support to students at the Australian School of Business, including:
- Academic skills workshops
- Consultation services for students with individual or small group learning needs
- Printed and online study skills resources, such as referencing guides, report writing and exam preparation resources
- Subject specific support
- Student support program
The EDU offers consultations to all students at the Australian School of Business. Consultations are for individuals and small groups. They offer guidance on any aspect of academic study and are particularly helpful if you are in the process of completing an assignment. You can book a face-to-face or e-consultation (skype or email).
How to book a consultation
All EDU consultations are by appointment. You will need your student number and zPass to access the booking system.
You will receive a reminder email 48 hours before your consultation.
Preparing for your consultation
You need to bring or email email@example.com the following:
- A copy of your work (at any stage of development)
- The question you are working on
- Any other material you consider relevant to the task
Where to find us
EDU is located on in the Australian School of Business Building (E12) in Room G07 located on the Ground Floor, West lobby.